Thursday, July 5, 2012

Oh, Sweet Summer!

So far this summer I have managed to relax for the most part! At the beginning of the summer we moved into a new apartment which took A LOT of energy...Now we have just returned from a vacation in Savannah, GA and I am starting to think about the upcoming school year! Luckily, I have found out that I will not only have a job next year, since those are hard to come by now, but I will also be staying in first grade! I am so excited! Last year was such a learning curve, especially since it was a completely new place and a new set of standards. Now, if all continues as expected, I will finally have a year of school where I know what is going on which will give me more time to apply what I have learned over the last year of school and make the changes necessary! I cannot tell you how excited I am! I will, however, be changing classrooms. I am happy about this because our grade-level will be together and I like to have change (at least in a classroom)! :) This will give me the opportunity to get organized! I will post pictures once I get started! I will hopefully have more time this year to keep up with a blog as I hope to start creating and selling items on Teachers Pay Teachers. It looks like so much fun! And why not share the materials I create with other teachers! We will see how it goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment